- Browsing the Website or using the Services provided by Macostar through the Website is solely at your own risk. Macostar will not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind (including loss of revenues, profits, business or data, in any way related to the Website), or for any claim, loss or injury based on errors, omissions, interruptions or other inaccuracies in the Website, or any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise (even if foreseeable), incurred by any person for any cause arising as a result of the use of or access to, or inability to use or access the Website, any use of or access to, or any inability to use or access any web sites linked to the Website, any transactions concluded through the Website or any content posted on such websites (including any defamatory content or content which infringes intellectual property rights of any third party).This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under any applicable law.
- The content displayed on this Website is provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose, and without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. Macostar does not guarantee that such content is error-free or without any defects. Macostar is not responsible for the availability, content or services of other third party providers, online merchants or advertisers that may be linked to or posted within the Website. We do not provide any warranty or guarantee in respect of availability and/or uninterrupted use of the Website except that we will use our reasonable endeavours to rectify serious faults as soon as practicable.
- Macostar may provide products (such as hardware or software) services (such as hardware maintenance or repair or software maintenance, installation or training) or access to Macostar Websites under the terms of a separate agreement between you and Macostar (each, an “Other Agreement”). Macostar’s obligations with respect to any product, service or access that it makes available to you under any Other Agreement shall be governed solely by the Other Agreement under which such product or service is provided and this Agreement shall not be deemed or construed to alter the terms of such Other Agreements.
- Certain information on the Website is provided by external parties which do not necessarily represent the views of Macostar. Macostar takes no responsibility for the content of such information or any information on external web sites linked to the Website. Links on the Website to third-party websites are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Macostar Website. Macostar is not obliged to review such third-party websites, does not control such third-party websites and is not responsible for any such third-party websites (or the products services, or content available through the same). Thus, Macostar does not endorse or make any representations about such third-party websites, any information, software, products, services or materials found there or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to from the Macostar network, you do this entirely at your own risk.
- You may create links to this Site from other websites, but only in accordance with the following terms and in compliance with all applicable laws.
- Without Macostar’s written authorization to the contrary, a website that links to this Website:
- may link to, but shall not replicate, any Materials (including any Macostar logo);
- shall not create a browser or border environment around any Materials;
- shall not imply that Macostar endorses such website or any products, services or content available through such website;
- shall not misrepresent its relationship with Macostar;
- shall not present false or misleading information about Macostar, its products or its services;
- shall not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial; and
- shall contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups. Macostar reserves the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
Macostar and any other product or service name or slogan or logo contained in the Macostar Websites are trademarks of Macostar and its suppliers or licensors and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Macostar or the applicable trademark holder. Ownership of all such trademarks and the goodwill associated therewith remains with Macostar or the applicable trademark holder. You may not use any metatags or any other “hidden text” utilizing any name, trademark or product or service name of Macostar without Macostar’s prior written permission. In addition, the look and feel of the Site (including all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts) is the service mark, trademark and/or trade dress of Macostar and may not be copied, imitated or used (in whole or in part) without Macostar’s prior written permission. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information, by trade name, trademark or otherwise does not constitute or imply endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation thereof by Macostar.
- Although Macostar intends to take reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms, “Trojan Horses” or other destructive materials to the Website, Macostar and its affiliates, agents, licensors or other third party providers do not guarantee or warrant that the Website or content displayed on the Website (whether downloadable or not) from the Website do not contain such destructive features. Macostar and its affiliates, agents, licensors or other third party providers are not liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage attributable to such destructive features. For the avoidance of doubt, any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer or loss of data that results from the download of any material from the Website or any third party websites linked to the Website.
- Macostar does not have authority to act for any third parties (including any third parties who process online donations through the Website). You agree that Macostar will have no liability to you in relation to any dispute, payment or contract between you and any such third party.
- We reserve the right to make changes to the Website at any time, and from time to time modify or discontinue temporarily or permanently the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you.
- General Information
- (a) This Agreement has been prepared in English only.
- (b) This Agreement is governed by Hong Kong law and Hong Kong courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or in connection with the Website.
- (c) This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Macostar and governs your use of the Website, superseding any prior agreements between you and Macostar with respect to the Website.
- (d) The failure of Macostar to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties agree that the court should endeavour to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of this Agreement remain in full force and effect.
- (e) If you have any concerns about material which appears on the Website or if you wish to make a complaint concerning the use of any material or content contained in the Website or report any breach or violation of any of the provisions of this Agreement, please contact us by email at email@example.com or by telephone on (852) 2814 1881.
- (f) If you wish to make any use of material on the Website, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.